Wednesday, February 23, 2005

OOoh Exciting Day!

Well, here I sit contemplating tonight's events. I purchased a 55" HDTV 16:9 Mitsubishi from a local guy off eBay. Got one heck of a deal I must say. The guy just did't want to move it. Anyway, taking lunch again at work and organizing how to get that beast from point A to point B 7P.M. tonight. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

Lunch is Teriyaki from some hole in a wall. It's ok.

At work things are heating up as we push towards another milestone (deadline) for this Monday. My responsibilities are pretty much under control so I'm not sweating it too bad. It's the next one I'm worried about! :D This game is turning out pretty damn cool.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Zio said...

Your wish is my command. I'll take some pictures and share that horrific experience last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home