Thursday, February 17, 2005

Lunch time at work today.

I'm sitting here enjoying some Samurai Sams and I can't help but think about the damn game that has been consuming the majority of my brain power since last October, The World of Warcraft. Those of you that have played this game can share my pain, but those of you that haven't played the game yet, what the hell have you been doing? Living in a cave? WoW is a world wide phenomenon. No one really expected it to be such a huge hit, who knew? It boggles my mind how successful this MMO (massively multiplayer online game) is. It has broken gender, genre and cultural boundaries. I can't for the life of me even go buy milk at the grocery store without hearing the clerk talking to his pals about how they kicked some orc ass the night before. The game deserves it. It is wicked fun to play. Just don't forget to have a real life out side of the one in Azeroth.

Something else I have been thinking about a lot is Dr. Devious Vs. Lincoln Highschool. I really like working with Cliff Hicks a good pal of mine I have never actually met. He writes the strip and I attempt to draw it time permitting. That's something I want to change. I want to try and find the time to dedicate more to this machine. I want this thing to do well. It's damn funny. Original and I think people would dig it if they knew about it.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Zio said...

I hope to change the frequency of which devious is updated soon. It may not be just strips, but other stuff as well. Stay tuned.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Zio said...

Shinei,

Cliff and I met through Greg Dean over at www.reallifecomics.com, Greg said he had a friend that was a writer looking for an artist to make his comic a reality.

Triona,

Yes! I played FFXI but no, my character was Ziophaelin and I haven't played in 8 months or so. World of Warcraft occupies a lot of my game time now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home